(This is Severin‘s list)
Now the rules are – there are eleven songs in the bed. They all roll over and
one falls out. You decide which one.
There is of course no such thing as a perfect song so these are just a
selection that I like listening to. That’s the happy bit. One, however, has to go.
That’s the sad bit.
Most are old favourites – a couple are (slightly) more recent. If all goes well
there should be a track-listing down there somewhere.
As ever do be gentle with the musicians. They’re doing their best and none of
them asked to be here.
Many thanks to AmyLee for technical assistance (i.e. doing everything except
choosing the tracks and writing this)
1) Two Shots of Happy, One Shot of Sad – Nancy Sinatra
2) Dead Man – Nitin Sawhney
3) The Fall of Saigon – This Heat
4) Sipple Out Deh (Jamaican Mix) – Max Romeo
5) The Light Pours Out of Me – Magazine
6) Bombsite Boy – The Adverts
7) Best Dress On – Joan Armatrading
8) God’s Great Dust Storm – Katzenjammer
9) Tomorrow is a Long Time – Sandy Denny
10) By This River – Brian Eno
11) Daddy’s Little Girl – Speech Debelle