I’m trapped in an abandoned building
Come find me now
We’ll hide out
We’ll speak in our secret tongues
Will you come back to my corner
Spent too long alone tonight
Would you come brighten my corner
A lit torch to the woodpile high
My current earworm is the Frightened Rabbit song, above, I love the you-and-me-against-the world lyrics, a bit soppy maybe but it’s the certain romance that appeals to me, I’ve always believed companionship to be the most important thing – so here are the woozy romantic questions:
1. What’s the sweetest, or most romantic thing you’ve ever done?
2. What’s the sweetest, or most romantic thing that’s been done in your direction?
3. What’s your favourite thing to take the edge off?
4. Did you ever run away anywhere? Where did you go, how far did you get, were you with anyone?
5. I know I banned music questions from EOTWQ, but what’s your favourite romantic lyric?