I made this a couple of days ago as a 30 second demo to get a specific job, and thought you may dig the awesome placeholder music I used to cut to (please click the vimeo button and then watch it full screen HD for full effect). I got the job (yay!), but the feedback on the music track was that ‘it may frighten the grannies’, as they’re the ones that attend the arts centre cinema during the day (rather than the hipster evening crowd). It’s not my music, indeed when I tried to up this to youtube the audio got removed due to copyright infringement, so I now need to make a rough approximation of it ay some point soon. Those with a tech bent may like to know that the video was made entirely from still photographs (95% that I shot on my Panasonic GF1, the other 5% off the ‘net) with the post done in Final Cut, animation in AfterFX, and end titles in Motion.