After the roaring success of The ‘Spill, the movie, they’ve decided to take things to Broadway, as they do. We’ll need a lot of reworking though… to return to life as ‘SPILL! the musical.
1) The plot… what’s the story? Remember that we need to shoehorn some songs in. (But we’re all fairly good at that at this point!)
2) The libretto. Give us an example of the lyrics. Could be a couplet, a verse, a rousing chorus or a whole damn song. Whatever your time and creative energy permits.
3) The composer. Who will we trust to write our music? What will it sound like?
4) The cast. Who will play whom?
5) The sets & costumes. Give us a brief description of the set design, and tell us what everybody will be wearing.
***** JAZZ HANDS ******