1. My mother once recommended I read The Little Lord Fauntleroy. I was an avid reader at the time, but then I saw the cover, featuring this apparently insufferable boy in long blonde locks and a huge dog, and I never got past it. Have you ever actually judged a book by its cover?
2. Who’s your best friend? Multiple answers are permitted.
3. Who do you write like? (click the link, which may not give you a scientifically correct answer) Apparently my “style” is akin to that of someone called William Gibson.
4. On a car trip, by brother and I imagined our ideal hip hop collaborations. Who would you recruit in your ideal band? Create as many as you want.
5. This is hard, make up your own question please, so the next ‘spiller can answer any one of the queries that came before him: